Thompson Station, TN, USA
Gail has been the Director of Human Resources for Ford Motor Company for over 30 years, with consulting and coaching experience in automotive, manufacturing and the finance industries and non-profits. Gail holds a Ph.D. in psychology with an emphasis on building sustainable systems. Gail is a certified coach trained in NLP, with a specialty in conflict resolution, a seasoned negotiator and a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 trained civil
- Ph.D., Depth Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- M.A., Personnel and Supervision Management, Central Michigan University
- B.S., Public Administration and Psychology, Eastern Michigan University
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) – Center for Credentialing & Education, Inc., Board Certified Executive & Career Coach.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with Coach Academy International, International Coaching Federation Accredited
- Certifications in Neurolinguistics Programming (NLP); Conflict Dynamic Profile process; Six Sigma green belt and TN Supreme Court Rule 31 Mediator