- This event has passed.
CCE Webinar Six: Powerful Questioning—Provoking Discovery
April 23 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$39.95
Participants will review the competency of Powerful Questioning. Participants will discover the nature of a powerful question and what makes it powerful. Explore a selection of NLP Presuppositions that could challenge a client’s assumptions, beliefs, or their ways of looking at the situation or themselves.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Define Powerful Questioning
- Discuss the danger of closed or leading questions and ways to avoid or reframe them
- Integrate the skills of Trust, Coaching Presence, and Active Listening into the magic of Powerful Questioning
- Identify specific strategies for fostering curiosity and asking clear, open-ended questions that allow clients to make new discoveries for themselves
- Explore four provocative NLP presuppositions that inspire powerful questions
- Discover the necessary role of silence in conjunction with powerful questions
- Learn the competency markers for PCC certification
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice
CCEUs for this program: 1.5 Core Competencies