CCE Webinar Seven: Direct Communication—Speaking Truth
November 3 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$49.95
Participants will review the competency of Direct Communication. Specifically, we will explore strategies for noticing a client’s incongruities and inconsistencies as well as ways for the coach to respectfully speak his or her truth.
Learning Objectives: Participants will . . .
- Define Direct Communication
- Learn ways to listen for and notice client’s important statements, feelings expressed, or incongruities
- Review importance of sharing these observations without attachment
- Practice ways to “speak truth” while staying in service to the client
- Explore aspects of “cultural competence” related to client conversations
- Learn the competency markers for PCC certification
- Create an action plan to apply to their coaching practice
CCEUs for this program: 1.5 Core Competencies