- This event has passed.
Be Sharp! Tell Me About Yourself–Introducing the New Second Edition of the Popular Book
September 25 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
When you meet someone or present yourself for the first time, you create such a lasting impression, good or bad, that it’s difficult (and maybe impossible) to change. Few people honestly have enough personality and self confidence to deliver polished personal introductions without any preparation or thought. This presentation gives a simple formula for crafting a personal introduction that hits the mark. You’ll learn the basic building blocks for creating your own high-impact identity—your “personal brand”. And you will see how to practice it so that it fits like an old shoe.
In this seminar, you will learn. . .
- How to use a personal introduction to set yourself apart
- Three critical components of an engaging and memorable introduction
- How to construct an introduction that gets you what you want—quickly
- Ways to make it catchy and interesting
- Self-confidence to introduce yourself easily anytime, anywhere
- How to apply your introduction to a variety of settings and situations